Friday, January 22, 2010

Tefillin Kiddush Hashem

Everyone is hearing about the incident of the 17 year old boy who inadvertently cause a plane to land midflight in Philly due to his wearing tefillin. I have to comment on this just because I'm friends with him and he is in my class. This is insanely awesome! Foist of all, I don't like all the negative comments going on with the websites which shall go unnamed. he is a tzaddik'le of a 17 and brilliant. This is the last person I would expect to hear was handcuffed and put into a van. But now everyone knows about tefillin. Yay! Baruch Hashem the news coverage was all nice and positive.
This is definitely going in the yearbook.

And I was also happy that nothing bad happened to him (except for all the comments on all the news websites.)

No comments: